Test TR-2C Stack Separator landed at minmus - can't complete contract

I have a contract which literly don't get completed.

"Test TR-2C Stack Separator landed at minmus"

I have seen a "Test XYZ" option on a item i needed to test when i matched the test-conditions. I don't see a "test" button in one of the stack seperators.

The Contract has 2 conditions: Landed and Minmus. I am at Minmus and i am landed (both has green marks). I have 2 of the stack separators on board - one really build in another stage and one at the top of the rocket.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L4hQUh0hobHOkD0W2

Currently my attempt to upload any picture to  my new created account on imgur.com failed with Chrome, Firefox and Edge - no luck today...

Use the staging button to fire off one of the stack separators? If neither staging a separator nor running a test completes the contract, and you have the correct part in the correct situation, then you have a bug, and I'd just use the alt-F12 debug menu to complete it.

As @Starman4308 says, staging should work for any part that doesn't have a "test" button.

However, do be careful to actually stage (using space bar). I'm pretty certain that using the right-click window to manually fire a decoupler/separator will not work... or at least I definitely had to restart a mission recently because I did that and the contract didn't complete.

I just completed a contract today that was "test a TR-38D suborbital at the Mun (between 200 and 210 km altitude)."  Built it into a rocket, flew it to a crash course with the Munar surface, hit the space bar to stage it, and the contract completed.  Never had a test button at any time, even when all four conditions (have a TR-38D, Mun, Suborbital, 200,000 to 210,000 m) were met.  Space bar did the trick, though.

I had some test buttons in early career, maybe they just don't bother with them for staging decouplers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.