KSP Weekly: Looking Forward to a New Year!

SQUAD

For me, as with all things in KSP I find are not to my taste, I will be using mods to swap any parts that are not up to scratch with ones that are, I will be playing a game which has it's own balancing done to be very realistic. The textures will be revamped, the atmosphere will be different, there will be clouds, the scale will be right, better orbital physics and so on.

These days I change so much of the game to suit my tastes that not much remains from stock.

As such, updates are only interesting to me if they expand the possible range of mods, or make current mods easier to use, more functional, or easier to program (which means faster reaction to updates of KSP). This makes me far less bothered by anything introduced, or taken away, or changed, by an update.

It is very liberating.

I will be very interested to see how Making History is used in the modding world.

All the rest, not so much. The main thing I am looking forward to at the moment (if it has not already happened) is RSS/RO/RP-0 moving to 1.3.1, and further down the line 1.4/Making History.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.