Stop motion video editing software?

Ultimate Steve

Hi, due to a recent turn of events I find myself in need of a stop motion video editor. However, I need it to be:

• Free
  • Easy to use
  • Resolution of at least 1080p
  • Compatible with Windows 10
  • Variable framerate (preferably in decimal)

I've tried JellyCam, which is exactly what I want... Except it produces extremely low quality videos.

Any suggestions? I was going to make a really cool music video for a sing I wrote but if I can't get the video done in a reasonable amount of time due to the lack of good software I'm just going to drop the idea.

EDIT: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a way to do it with ShotCut. It isn't as fast as I want it to be, but it's almost simple and does whatever resolution I want it to. So I'm good, but you can still suggest stuff if you want it.

Edited by Ultimate Steve

Stop motion as in stop motion animation?

Windows movie maker is quite good, but it's no longer supported and can be finicky to download properly. It can save in 1080p (but I think that's the max) and the highest frame rate possible is about 40fps. (You can set how many seconds per frame, e.g, 0.05, 0.1, 0.03, etc)

Other than that, I don't know very many. There are some others, but they aren't too ideal for actual stop motion

Edited by Earthlinger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.