Ps4, all the bugs I can remember.

Career mode. 

1. Ships loading from previous game session when loading up the game. I had completed a rescue mission returning the stranded kerbal to kerbin. I saved and quit after that mission. Loaded the game a few hours later and the vessel was back in orbit but the mission was marked complete.

2. Unable to save. In orbit around Minmus I suddenly was unable to save, exit to menu, or return to space centre or tracking station. The game was not frozen just the buttons from the option menu did nothing when clicked. Only option was to close application. I assume the mission was a wash I didn't go back in to check.

3. Contracts disappearing from loaded saved games. 

4. Unable to set a maneuver node when entering map mode. Had to reload.

5. Old craft debris loaded into game, this was the craft from an old rescued kerbal, no kerbal in vessel. When I went to fly this vessel It would not see the ship right beside it ( the rescue vessel I built and sent up from a previous completed mission that shouldn't of been there as mentioned in 1st bug).

6. No way to focus back on current ship after focussing on a planet. You have to go to the tracking station.

7. I was able to recover a vessel on the mun.

8. Reverted flight from the launch pad to vab and lost jebidiah. Went to space centre view and the marker showed the craft was still on the launch pad. Tried a few things but couldn't get Jeb back, he vanished.

9. I got the dreaded stage scramble bug after an Eva orbiting minmus. This was during my inability to save, quit, go to space centre or tracking station.

Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, Space Station 4 Crash said:

6. No way to focus back on current ship after focussing on a planet. You have to go to the tracking station.

If you are using the radial controls, pressing R3 switches the focus back to your ship.  I don't know what is on the other controls though.

Also, do you manually get rid of the debris from the tracking station after the rescue mission, and then it comes back?

Edited by OrganizedChaos

2 hours ago, OrganizedChaos said:

If you are using the radial controls, pressing R3 switches the focus back to your ship.  I don't know what is on the other controls though.

Also, do you manually get rid of the debris from the tracking station after the rescue mission, and then it comes back?

The debris was the old vessel that the kerbal in need of rescue was in. That re-spawned in orbit along with the rescue craft I built after the ship was de-orbited and the mission completed. An old plane crash I made also comes back when loading the game. I have recovered this already once before.

the game still needs some love on console. Major bug fixes are required. I just pray after all this work and all this waiting that it comes soon.

Edited by Space Station 4 Crash

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.