Unable to set any maneuver points on Xbox 1 and Xbox 1X

While I am playing the game (Kerbal Space Program, Enhanced Edition for the Xbox 1 and Xbox 1x) , I go to the map and I try to click on an orbit in cursor mode and I highlight the orbit and click A, and nothing happens. The same is when I try to click on a planet or any other targets.... I have tried restarting the game, reinstalling the game including deleting my save files, and still nothing... I also tried this on two different Xboxes, the Xbox 1 and the Xbox 1 X and both are doing the same thing. Please help, it is kinda hard to play without this function :(

8 hours ago, Kavid said:

While I am playing the game (Kerbal Space Program, Enhanced Edition for the Xbox 1 and Xbox 1x) , I go to the map and I try to click on an orbit in cursor mode and I highlight the orbit and click A, and nothing happens. The same is when I try to click on a planet or any other targets.... I have tried restarting the game, reinstalling the game including deleting my save files, and still nothing... I also tried this on two different Xboxes, the Xbox 1 and the Xbox 1 X and both are doing the same thing. Please help, it is kinda hard to play without this function :(

Did you upgrade the Astronaut Complex already? It gets only available if it is upgraded one time.

So, I guess it's been a long time since I played because I don't remember needing to upgrade the Astronaut Complex. But does that affect the "Scenarios" as well? I've been trying to figure out the new controls for the enhanced edition using Scenarios and still not able to set up maneuver node. Do I need to upgrade it there too?

Unless something is different between the PC and Xbox versions (and in this case I don't think there is), you need to have both the mission control building and the tracking station upgraded to level 2 before you can set maneuver nodes. The level 2 astronaut complex gives your kerbals the ability to plant flags and go EVA beyond Kerbin's surface, but does not play a role in setting maneuver nodes. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.