Xbox One Enhanced Edition: Game now unplayable

I decided today that I wanted to play a Sandbox mode game (first time ever on EE) to try out some things I haven't gotten to yet on my career game. I clicked on sandbox, edited game name, changed flag, hit A to start.....AND I had no Kerbin.  All I see is outter space.  Gene Kerman gives his usual tutorial, I can go into individual buildings, but if I try to launch a pre-made ship, for example, I am taken to a launch pad in the middle of space.  Colors missing, no actual planet, etc  etc.  Deleted, restart new sandbox. Same issue.  Appears Sandbox was completely broken for me.

I then tried to load up my existing Career save, and it now behaves the exact same way.  It had been 5-7 days since I last played, but now, anytime I try an old save or a new game, Kerbin is not loading and the game is unplayable.

4 hours ago, djr5899 said:

I decided today that I wanted to play a Sandbox mode game (first time ever on EE) to try out some things I haven't gotten to yet on my career game. I clicked on sandbox, edited game name, changed flag, hit A to start.....AND I had no Kerbin.  All I see is outter space.  Gene Kerman gives his usual tutorial, I can go into individual buildings, but if I try to launch a pre-made ship, for example, I am taken to a launch pad in the middle of space.  Colors missing, no actual planet, etc  etc.  Deleted, restart new sandbox. Same issue.  Appears Sandbox was completely broken for me.

I then tried to load up my existing Career save, and it now behaves the exact same way.  It had been 5-7 days since I last played, but now, anytime I try an old save or a new game, Kerbin is not loading and the game is unplayable.

Restarted the Xbox several hours later and tried again, and it works fine.  Definitely some type of load condition though where the planet and background does not load under certain conditions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.