ksp keeps crashing

When it crashes, there should be an 'Output_log' file produced. This tells you what caused the game to crash, and why it did crash. For a solution, you pretty much need to show us that file. If you could upload it, we could go through it and find the cause of the crash.

1 hour ago, nice_4_you said:

but it you are talking about the crash file that normally comes after the crash that isn’t coming up after the crash

Yes, I see from your screenshot that there's no log file in the KSP folder. In that case, let me see output_log.txt, found in either the KSP_Data or KSP_x64_Data, depending on the version that you've been trying. So far you've been posting screen capture, for this file please upload the text. You can add it as a code snippet directly here in the forum or upload it to pastebin and post a link. But it's important that we can see the whole text file and not just what fits your screen.

1 hour ago, nice_4_you said:

There are no output_log.txt file

my friend says its about my GPU and thats whats causing the StackHash_4c0d fail?

It's hard to say without the full DXDiag report, could be many things. Could be faulty graphics drivers, a background process interfering with the execution of KSP (such as an antivirus for example), could be a permissions issue. In order to narrow down the issue you can begin making a clean re-installation of your graphics drivers, and a clean Windows boot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.