What's a good contract pack that's working with 1.3.1 or whatever the latest version is?

Barons

I was watching a let's play of someone using the seti contract packs and unmanned first mods. They looked like a lot of fun but they don't appear to be working for the current version of the game. 

I would like the contracts to have clearly defined objectives and possibly some sort of progression. What I don't like about the default contracts is that they seems to always end up being far more frustrating than fun. Test this parachute on the launch pad.... an hour later...  oh Darn it it wanted me to stage it instead of just clicking deploy. Or take this vip to some ABC x CBA whereever that is. Still haven't figured out how to find those =P

I'd appreciate any recommendations thanks!

I am having almost the identical question myself. Just with the addition of using kOS. I did a little forum research (the last 6 pages of add-on release). And only one mod or post seems relevant:

Reading some posts in it, it talks about what other mods to keep alongside the "career evolution contract pack" mod for good gameplay.

Remark: Needs another research tree. AFAIK.

I am considering just trying those packs myself now.. =)

After some more research you might want to look at this post for working mods:

Edited by 20100

Awesome! Thanks for the reply! I'll check it out =)

I probably haven't played a career mode for more than a few hours without cheating in some mone or science... then after that first step next thing I know I've cheated max facilities and all the science. =/

Honestly what I'd really want is some sort of economy aspect.  Like trading with stations and landing zones on other planets. Especially now that they have the extra solar system and habitation mods. Is anyone working on the market place module that generates contracts to deliver 200000 units of ore to some planet I'd probably never visit? =P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.