[resolved] Help with TAC-LS (possible mod conflict?)

So I decided to start a new career and try out some of those sweet mods I've been finding in the internet back alleys, but the TAC-LS mod doesn't seem to work as it should. Since I'm about to start putting stations/bases all over the system I want to get it sorted out.

When building in the VAB everything looks ok.

Here's the station I launched 6 kerbal days ago, you can see nothing has been used and no waste produced.

To top it off the monitoring and crew report windows don't update and are getting full of garbage.

((full album: https://imgur.com/a/1ShpV ))

My modlist:

•  Better Science Labs Continued

•  CommunityCategoryKit

•  CommunityResourcePack

•  CommunityTechTree

•  ConnectedLivingSpace

•  DMagicOrbitalScience

•  ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads (this is just for a couple textures for SimpleConstruction)

•  HideEmptyTechTreeNodes

•  InterstellarFuelSwitch

•  KAS

•  KerbalEngineer

•  KIS

•  NearFutureProps

•  PlanetaryBaseInc

•  REPOSoftTech (Deep Freeze)

•  SCANSat

•  SimpleConstruction

•  StationPartsExpansion

•  StationScience

•  SurfaceExperimentPackage

•  ThunderAerospace (TAC-LS)

•  UniversalStorage

My first thought (after failing to google an answer) was that CLS was to blame since it probably modifies parts, but taking that out didn't change anything. I don't want to remove the TAC folder and load the game since I would rather not lose craft I have launched. I tried replacing the folder with a fresh extract but that didn't change anything. I looked at the save file but I'm not sure if it's safe to just delete vessel info directly, or to change the "IsNewSave" to true so I didn't mess with it.

Before I go crazy and break something I thought I would try asking here.

EDIT: I think this is the right log file? https://ufile.io/fbjyk

Edited by Ather
log file

Ok so I guess I should post an update in case anyone was curious. I completely removed and reinstalled KSP and then started adding mods back in a couple at a time to see which one was causing my issues. The results were........ NOTHING. I installed all my previous mods (minus Station Science, just wasnt thrilled with it) and everything is (or appears to be) working fine. It could be that I didnt install something right the first time or there was other corruption in my old KSP install or maybe Station Science was the problem child and its just not there anymore.

In any case, short story shorter, everything is fine and idk why it wasnt working before. Anticlimactic I know, sorry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.