Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Banned because I just found out that the Kraken is a 5 Dimensional object, and so my 4 Dimensional Doomsday ChainsawTM was thrown into 5D space and it disintegrated :(

Don't even ask me how I managed to move an infinitely heavy object that is not affected by 3D gravity, I don't even know how I did it.

I shall now get to work on layering an infinite number of 4D Doomsday ChainsawsTM across the V axis to make a 5 Dimensional Doomserday ChainsawTM!

Edited by mikeman7918

Banned because i have a way to convert myself to other dimensions....

CREATING MINI CONTROLLED BIG BANG FOR INFINITE UNIVERSE WITH INFINITE SUPER'S......

STACKING INFINITE SUPER'S......

TRANSFERING SUPER'S INTO 3D SUPER...

DONE.

Hah! You can't ban me now 'cause i exist along time and can move through 3D objects.

Wait, if you transform yourself into 5D and touch me.......OSHI-

Banned because I have finished making my 5 Dimensional Doomserday ChainsawTM

PS, you could just create a 4D big bang and save yourself a lot of trouble

PPS, time is not the forth dimension, there are 10+ dimensions of space and 1 of time and the time dimension is totally different then a space dimension.

Edited by mikeman7918

Banned because: Wrong. F-.

0 dimensions: Static Point.

1 dimension: Infinite line.

2 dimensions: Infinite Square.

3 dimensions: Infinite 3D shape. Can contain other shapes.

4 dimensions: Our world. This one is animated because time.

5 dimensions: World with all alternate time lines present at once.

6 dimensions: World with ALL timelines, even impossible timelines, all present at once.

7 dimensions: Infinite Multiverse with all possible physics laws outcomes existing at the same time.

8 dimensions: Infinite Multiverse with all possible, even impossible physics (There IS such a thing) and outcomes at the same time.

9 dimensions: Everything above.

10 dimensions: A weird infinite multiverse without any physics at all, and anything and everything happens, at the same time. Pretty scary.

11 dimensions: Everything above, infinity'd.

There.

Edited by Souper

Banned because what part of 10+ space Dimentions and 1 time Dimention don't you understand?

We can observe only 3 Dimentions of space and the one of time for a grand total of 4, but there still is a 4th Dimention of space that we cannot observe.

It's basic string theory, gosh...

Edited by mikeman7918

Banned because I have just decided to somehow construct an Infinite Dimensional Doomsist Day Fractal That Somehow Resembles A ChainsawTM!

That'll git dem pesky krakens off mey lawn, this is WAR!!!

Edited by mikeman7918

Banned because the Kraken somehow managed to get a Infinity Plus 1 Dimentional Doomsist Day Fractal That Somehow Resembles A ChainsawTM and completely destroyed my Infinite Dimentional Doomsist Day Fractal That Somehow Resembles A ChainsawTM. :( I had to put in infinity to the power of infinity to the power of infinity... *an infinite amount of time later* amount of work into building that.

You win this time kraken, but next time: you will probably win again... Dang.

It would seem that my Multi Dimensional Doom Creating ChainsawTM building days are over.