Strange Occurrences when Loading X wing Craft With BDAVessel Mover

So I've tried this many times, and it always seems to do the same thing. I launch a vessel, and I try to give it an opponent. (I'm using BDArmory Continued) Everything works except the X wing. I got this from Jett Quasar, and I modified it so it would stand a chance. When I load the craft, My ksp freezes for about 5 minutes, and when I finally works again, I'm under the planet for half a second, then I'm being launched into space. The navball displays a massive number, then gives up and says N/A  m/s. I can see no planets when I hit m for map view, and everything is gone when I'm in normal view. When I go up and hit Space Center,  the game crashes. Despite how entertaining it is to watch my X wings get shredded,(:P) it gets a little annoying. Does this happen to anybody else? If so, how does one fix it?

Here is the crash folder 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xms1udndf95fqqv/AADv_4x13BEWofmUtEh_pThCa?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.