[WIP] [1.4.2] KETO : Kerbal Extreme Texture Overhaul

Dankgum

3 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

My only question is, is there a slightly less HD ultra version of this? I am an 8GB user (for now)

I may add one later but I’m mainly prioritising the general mod. Once everything  is added and I like it, I’ll add lower res versions (I’m thinking of 43k, 16k, 8k and 4K.) 8GB should be enough to run this though. Give it a try.

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

Ok so I tried it and I only installed the recommended mods and the sky appeared just white 

I believe that is a scatterer bug. Try reinstalling scatterer, it should work then. I encountered that sometimes while developing this the sky would turn white and the ground would turn yellow.

1 hour ago, Jesusthebird said:

1.4.2:2110 and im not seeing it in ckan just yet.

I don’t use CKAN. SpaceDock is probably being a bit buggy. I’ll probably remove the mod from CKAN unless I figure out how to add recommendations and dependencies to the download. I recommend just manually installing this, or using ckan to install the dependencies + recommended mods.

Version 0.4 is out! 

MVNMEPU.png

Changelog:

• Bundelled KETO with GEMFX (post processing)
  • Auroras are now stacked, giving a 3d effect in space
  • Changed Jool textures
  • Added cities & city lights (looks best in orbit)
  • Many more changes.

DOWNLOAD

10 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

still no avail, kerbin appears bright white, idk what to do

Do you have the latest versions of each required/recommended mod? My PC is fine and so are many other people. It's definitely something on your end.