physics flips landed vessels on surface of planets

I'm running v1.2.2, and I have 31 mods installed. I've encountered a bug that seems to be mod-related as it doesn't happen in a vanilla version. Basically, every time I land something on the surface of a planet or moon, save, and reload that quicksave, the lander (lander, base, etc) suddenly jumps into the air, flips to one side and crashes to the ground. At first the ship is on the surface, but as soon as the physics kicks in (with the message 'physics easing in progress') it leaps off the ground.

It doesn't matter if it's Minmus, Mun or Tylo,  it doesn't matter how big or small, simple or complex the vessel is. I had an ore miner on the surface of Duna that I wanted to use to supply the station, but I can't even fly it because of this glitch. It just will not load correctly. I tried it in a vanilla copy of the save file with no mods and it seems to load fine. The problem is, if this is a mod, how do I pinpoint which one is to blame?

000_Toolbar
BoulderCo
Chatterer
CommunityResourcePack
ContractConfigurator
CrowdSourcedScience
DecoupleFromHeatshield
DistantObject
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
GCMonitor
HaystackContinued
HullCameraVDS
JSI
Kopernicus
MechJeb2
ModularFlightIntegrator
NavBallDockingAlignmentIndicatorCE
PlanetShine
ProceduralFairings
ProceduralParts
RealPlume
ReentryParticleEffect
SCANsat
scatterer
SmokeScreen
SVT
TextureReplacer
TooManyOrbits
TriggerTech
TweakScale
VesselView

I guess any of these could be causing it, except maybe the cosmetic, visual mods? Any ideas? Anyone else experienced this?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.