Sign in to follow this  
Hunony

cant do anything in RO

Recommended Posts

got RO and RSS, installed in a new install of ksp 1.3.1 and when game loads i cant move camera, build when i try to control rocket in launch pad my controls are locked and i cant do anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunony said:

got RO and RSS, installed in a new install of ksp 1.3.1 and when game loads i cant move camera, build when i try to control rocket in launch pad my controls are locked and i cant do anything 

The first issue is a bug, if you open the debug menu (alt+f12 on Windows) and look for a button that says clear input locks, then press it and the camera should reset to normal.

The second issue might be that you have not properly included avionics in your rocket. In RO, every command part has an avionics value in tons, and if your rocket is heavier the controls, except for space and the context options, will be locked. You also have to be within communications range and must have a valid communications link.

If you don't already have procedural parts installed, I would suggest you do, it's pretty much essential for RO/RP-0. It also includes a procedural avionics unit that you can shape to your needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

The first issue is a bug, if you open the debug menu (alt+f12 on Windows) and look for a button that says clear input locks, then press it and the camera should reset to normal.

The second issue might be that you have not properly included avionics in your rocket. In RO, every command part has an avionics value in tons, and if your rocket is heavier the controls, except for space and the context options, will be locked. You also have to be within communications range and must have a valid communications link.

If you don't already have procedural parts installed, I would suggest you do, it's pretty much essential for RO/RP-0. It also includes a procedural avionics unit that you can shape to your needs.

i installed via ckan so i shouldt have any problems since i got everything needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You not being able to control your craft is most likely because you have no communication devices or electricity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, Messier said:

You not being able to control your craft is most likely because you have no communication devices or electricity.

when i tested i couldnt place any part, and when i pressed launch, i couldnt control

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this