So, here's the challenge.

The idea is that you make a big ship (approximately 400 tons or more ), that can carry 20+ Kerbals and you have to launch it to LKO in one piece and then reach low laythe orbit in 200 days, land by some means (no limitations) and then get back home in 150 days.

Rules: Full stock (Expansion allowed), No cheats, Have Kerbals in medium or large living spaces (No external Command Seat voyagers)

Good luck and may the Holy Scott be with you!!!

i6EhWVt.png
Edited by Rover6428

Sounds simple enough, could even be made into a mission builder mission.

Requirements and limitations seem a little arbitrary though, eg is there any reason why they have to get there in 200 days but return in 150? and what's up with the 400t, wouldn't it be better when someone manages it with a way lighter craft?

Edited by Human Person

12 hours ago, Human Person said:

Sounds simple enough, could even be made into a mission builder mission.

Requirements and limitations seem a little arbitrary though, eg is there any reason why they have to get there in 200 days but return in 150? and what's up with the 400t, wouldn't it be better when someone manages it with a way lighter craft?

Well, it is quite bare, I know, but it is my first try to make a challenge and I don't want to make it impossible

On 5/25/2018 at 6:09 PM, Rover6428 said:

Well, it is quite bare, I know, but it is my first try to make a challenge and I don't want to make it impossible

Have you done it? Throw together your entry to inspire people!

1 hour ago, Andetch said:

Have you done it? Throw together your entry to inspire people!

I’d love to, but I am having some difficulties with my computer. I do not know 100% even if it is realistic, but I tried to make it so relying on YouTubers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.