Fashionably Late... As Usual.

Mark Kerbin

Why is it that I always forget to post in the welcome section whenever I join a forum? I should really just give it up. 

So most of you already know me, which may or may not be a good thing...

Anyways guess I should introduce myself.

I am Mark Kerbin. Well no, not really, that would be one heck of a coincidence wouldn't it? 

I am ~16 years old, male, and whatever else you guys care to believe. 

Huge nerd. Bit much for my own good sometimes, tend to overestimate my own abilities. 

Few things you should know;

I am a pretty chill guy usually. Can get a little mean sometimes but I will chill out pretty quick, especially if someone mentions it. 

If you haven't already noticed, most of my posts are very "stream of consciousness" so read to the end if you want to know what I'm actually saying. 

I am incredibly snarky and sarcastic, especially when tired, grumpy, or when I forgot to eat [insert meal here]. So if I seem like I'm being a jerk, or just a bit... off, its either sarcasm or the person the jerkiness was directed at happened to have me reading their post at the wrong time. If so, sorry. That or they were asking for it... You may decide for yourself. 

Really, really enjoy all things space and tech related.

And thats about it...

Oh yeah and I am the new dev for Kerbal Academy after severedsolo had to drop support for it to focus on some IRL things. (Between updates at the moment, somehow managed to break v1.2.0 to such an extent that I decided to write it off and go on to 1.3 :facepalm: )

Speaking of which, I have a few other projects in the works. Not gonna say anymore than that.

Autocorrect and windows 10 are the bane(s?) of my existence. 

So is Windows "Defender". RIP my gamedata folder.

See you guys around

-MK