Flying by Moho again, with crew this time

FlyingPete

Some time ago I sent a probe to fly oast Moho, then on for an Eve slingshot for a cheap sundive trajectory. It's now Year 1, Day 70 again in this save, so time to go more ambitious.

I had an unoccupied space station already in Kerbin orbit which I built for a contract. Living quarters, science lab and power- perfect. So the crew was launched in a command ship to dock with the station and reclaim it as the Mohoship! Add fuel, and the intrepid crew of four are on their way to the inner planets. Hopefully Kerlington won't notice I stole their station.

I can get an Eve intercept after flying by Moho- will have to see if the crew can get directly back to Kerbin or if they'll have to fallback on the option of entering orbit of Eve. If we have to use this option, they'll have to rendezvous with a second mission at Eve.

Edited by FlyingPete

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.