Planetary logistics MKs

Wozwasere

Hi all, I’m on the vertical learning curve which is MKS (and enjoying it) I have a planetary logistics question. 

I have a base with a tundra logistics module and an ore miner with a resource converter. The containers at the base are half full and the ore miner keeps running and sending materials to planetary logistics (I can see them ticking up) on the dashboard BUT I can’t see them arriving in any other containers. 

Is there a magic planetary store where they go until needed??

if there is something I haven’t read please feel free to direct me to it with an rtfm. 

Thabks

3 hours ago, Wozwasere said:

Is there a magic planetary store where they go until needed??

Yes.  ;)  To pull it out, you need a storage unit that will hold it, and a converter of some sort that uses it.  (Also: due to the way the game works, nothing actually happens in the background.  You have to visit a ship for it to pull anything - though it will then try to pull everything it's used since it was last visited.)

I'd recommend you ask these questions in the MKS thread - oh, and there's a wiki that will answer some of them:

https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/wiki

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.