My game Stops loading halfway after loading bundle asset

So when I start Kerbal Space Program It loads everything and after loading bundle definitions it just stops. It happens every time I start up the game. I have already tried verifying my game files. But. It says something about a null instance thing. So i need help

Log of when I load http://www.mediafire.com/file/94scg269pv6zhkh/KSP.log/file

Photo for proof: https://gyazo.com/b60cc341b3c280207ed632a33a5dc34d (lmao 1400fps xd)

[LOG 17:33:25.328] Compiling Configs:
[LOG 17:33:25.328] Config(Localization) Squad/Localization/en-us/dictionary/Localization
[LOG 17:33:25.328] Compiling Configs Completed.

These are line 1508, 1509 and 1510 of your log file. Apparently, the localozation file is the only config file found in your KSP install...

Can you do me a favor and check any stock part for a config file? They are located in subfolders of KSP_install_directory/GameData/Squad/Parts/...
There are folders for categories of parts and they should contain some model files (.mu), texture files (.dds) and config files (.cfg).
I think, the config files are missing in this case, even though, this should not happen especially after verifying the game files through steam. You can try a full reinstall (If you got a savegame -> create a backup, uninstall through steam, manually delete remaining game files and install it again). If you are lucky, this will already solve your issue...if you are not lucky, it is something similar to this issue and something is automatically deleting your gamefiles:

14 minutes ago, Joey_theduck said:

I think none off them have config files (.cfg) I have also done many clean reinstalls but the game still doesn't load.

Probably the same issue like the one I've linked.

You can try to follow the same steps I've suggested in the linked thread and use a tool to monitor the file activities. Even though it doesn't help to solve the issue so far, this is still the best idea I have...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.