will be updates of KSP Enhanced Edition??

Whoop Whoop the update and the DLC is available on XBOX Hooray!!!

[EDIT: And it lags like hell at least in Missions mode and for any reason the sun glare is gone completely (also only testet in missions so far) which makes the whole thing very ugly, no coronas and no nice sunrises in space anymore and even though the surfaces now look very nice and shiny, the fact the sun itself has become nothing but an ugly yellow dot in the sky is absolutely not worth any of the other improvements. I try to play around with my xbox settings a bit and hopefully it can be fixed with any of the 4K settings or so but so far this thing is really one step forward and three steps back. :mad:]

Edit Edit: It stopped lagging after complete reinstall. I don´t know how or if this was the trick or if it was another thing like a XBO update in background maybe (which I now turned off to happen automatically) but that´s what I did and it doesn´t lag anymore. 

Regarding the graphics I made a bug post on here and already got an answere that they know the issue and look into it. So this is satisfying me for now and I´m confident it won´t take long the be solved. As soon it is, I´m perfectly happy with the update and the DLC.

Edited by HUG
status update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.