Multiple Ignition storable engines for RSS RO ?

John Sheppard

Hi 

I just started messing with RSS + RO and after a lot of attempts i managed to (finally) land on the Moon

Next stop : MARS :)

However while designing a (manned) craft i've run into a problem : There are not many engines available that support multiple ignitions and DON'T use cryo fuels  . The couple that i could find are fairly low thrust with the best being the apollo service engine at 90Kn

I'm looking for something more powerfull in the range of 300-1000 and stacking the apollo engines seems to make it too big. Also i would prefer something throtleable but it's not required

Is there a mod/engine pack that has engines like this that will work with RO real fuels etc? I do have real engines , soviet engines , FASA and AIES but couldn't fine anything better and i would like to avoid nuclear/future engines (want to keep it fairly realistic)

Edited by John Sheppard

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.