Moved recently. Venting thread.

SpaceMouse

Ok, this probably should of gone in the complaining thread but, It's almost certainly gonna run long and thought i should separate it. Easier to keep track of anyway. I'm intentionally being vague about details here.

So background information. I moved in with friends 5 years ago into a big house with the ultimate goal of cheap rent for everyone, a garage to learn to fix cars, and a sizable yard. Sort of worked at first but the one person with their name on the paperwork claimed more and more of the house for their 'business'. Their business wasn't a particularly clean one. No amount of arguing or attempting to compromise accomplished a single thing. This person had two dogs which don't get much more than fed and let outside. One they insisted on getting as a puppy and didn't do much in the way of training. The other actually came in through a person that was there briefly and is about the nicest dog in the world named Zeus. I and another friend of mine brought him to our rooms so he got to be with hoomans that actually care about him.

So, there was a final catalyst and we both decided it was time to move.

I ended up moving in with my cousin short term although i had looked at several apartments, and a couple houses but held off due to not really having the money saved up and another factor I don't wish to dig into here. As you can probably imagine the previous person in charge wasn't willing to give up Zeus.

I brought my cat, but i couldn't bring Zeus. My cousin is in a apartment and most apartments frown on big dogs. My cousin might have a hard time handling him if needed. Although the worst he'd ever do is sit on you.

I've seen a number of posts of peoples dogs online lately and it's getting to me. a lot.

He's ok there mostly. He gets food and water and goes out. He's getting old though and I'm hoping i can still get him out in the few years he has left.
I miss Zeus. :(

Edited by SpaceMouse

But wait, it gets worse. I just found out a hour or so ago Zeus got hit by a car. They're at the animal hospital now. I really have no idea whats going on. :(

*Edit* And i just found out he didn't even break a bone! At least this bad situation has a Ok outcome.

Edited by SpaceMouse

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.