KSP visual mods look really bad.

Ok.. So I have the normal good visual mods the literally every KSP content creator uses. I use stock visual enchancements and all reccomended mods with it. Anyways, whenever i use these mods, everything works fine but the only problem is that it looks terrabile and not near like the youtubers that i watched. The problems are that i see a black line following my camera everytime i move, The anti aliasing looks horrible even though its on the best settings, i get 20 FPS even though i have a GTX 1080TI and whenever i have at least 10-15 mods my game runs normally at 10 FPS!. 

I have a GTX 1080TI 

i7 7600

all the good other specs

I have all the regular visual mods such as, EVE, Scatterer, Stock Visual enhancements+all reccomended mods, and planet shine. But my game just doesnt look the same. It looks much much worse than the content creators on youtube that use the exact same visual mods. The problems are, the ground looks crappy, I see so many disturbing black lines, a line that follows my camera, and crazy amounts of lag. I get up to 20 FPS usually even though i have a  GTX 1080TI and a 17 8700!!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS AND MAKE IT LOOK MATT LOWNE'S OR OTHER GOOD KSP CONTENT CREATORS!! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.