North Star Aerospace - Planes, Spaceplanes and Rockets!

SargeRho

Welcome to North Star Aerospace, the home of overpowered rockets!

We offer a wide range of aerospace-craft, ranging from small crew launch rockets over SSTOs to heavy inter-planetary rockets.

In the near future, we will also offer planetary landers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmzfOEV3YmU

Keres 1, a crew launch vehicle to LKO and MKO:

KwGs1.png

Armstrong, a medium rocket designed to send Kerbonauts to the Mun, named after Neil Armstrong:

cdNBt.png

Kerbelta II, a medium rocket for interplanetary missions, or heavy loads to Kerbin Orbit:

6fuaW.jpg

Humongous Load Launcher, if you need something heavy in Orbit or beyond, look no further:

zW4Li.jpg

VF-1 Phoenix, a long range ramjet plane, with emergency ejection cockpit:

bi53k.jpg

hjI8H.png

iaU2I.png

S-1 Valkyrie, a medium-sized SSTO Space Plane, with gliding landing and powered landing capability, as well as emergency ejection cockpit:

T80zq.jpg

Mods used:

Advanced Decoupler

Radial Booster Pack

Radial Mount Parachutes

NovaPunch Remix

Silisko's BACE construction pack

Edited by SargeRho

All rockets use Nova Punch, the Phoenix uses radial boosters, Keres 1 and the Humongous Load Launcher also use Radial boosters. The advanced decoupler was only used for payloads, not for the carrier rocket itself. The Humongous Load Launcher uses the Radial Parachutes.

As for flight instructions: the rockets are flown like any normal rocket, and the S1 Valkyrie in a 60° Angle up to around 40km. Cut the engines, and wait until you are at the Apoapsis for a second orbit-insertion burn. Fly at 70-75% thrust

Oh...I didn't see that one. Sorry :/

I chose North Star Aerospace, as a refference to the North Star Alliance in Ground Control II. The character I based my name on - Sergeant Rho - is part of that faction.

Video added to the first post.

Edited by SargeRho

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.