What should be the rewards and penalties for a 10x GPP career gameplay

I am thinking of starting a 10x GPP career playthrough. However, I think that if I use the default 'Career Options' then I might just get thoroughly bankrupt, the rockets would get so expensive.. that or the gameplay would become very tedious, trying to complete each and every 'survey' contract to earn extra money(ugh!).

I figured out that even the easiest interplanetary mission would bankrupt me. The heavy lifters involved would cost about a million funds each..

I was thinking of these settings, to conform to the 'Normal' settings in a stock game:

708uHwq.png

So,is this OK? If not, what do you think should be the apt values of the sliders?

Contracts are how you make money in the game. Obviously if you make the game cost more, you're gonna have to grind contracts more.

At the beginning of the game, you have a very low (zero) Rep. Until you build your rep over 300, you will only be getting survey or tourist contracts to grind.

So if you are going to be prejudiced against survey contracts, then I'd suggest a starting rep of 200 minimum.

I'm not sure. I've never tried anything like a 10x GPP game. You have science at 500%, and you might easily be able to get away with only 100% for that -- if you are careful about stripping KSC of science points. Funds at 200% will reduce the contract grinding somewhat. :unsure:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.