I Am making a pdf with all maths need

Reberti

I am making this pdf with all the calcs because i want to have something easy to folow, that i can print, and to learn some LaTeX, if you are interested in getting it, or contribute feel free. I am a noob in KSP, so the maths are being copied direct from the wiki, and some get in forums(rocket formula). This document is made in LaTeX, if you want to contribute you don't need to know what this is to work with me, i need most gidance and Calcs. Post here your contribution, use git, or email me. For now the author is only me, but i will add the contributers name.

Github: https://github.com/KisuYami/Games-Handbook
email: [email protected]

Have you got a plan for the overall scope for this?  I know that it says all the maths 'needed', but that's rather a broad view of it.  Do you intend to include calculations for rocket design, orbital manoeuvring, rendezvous of objects in different orbits, and interplanetary transfer injections?  You may need to break this down into chapters.  Do you want to give only the calculations themselves, or do you want to include derivations?

i will try to make one with the more needed calcs, in the sense of frequency, am not planning in making a phisics book, like with all the teory behind everything, a more pratical book, you can check for now the pdf in the github, the thing is i don't have that much experience with KSP, so i am getting the formulas that i needed in my game, i think for more specifics topics they need a pdf, but i don't know what is better, the LaTeX make very easy to take chunks of books and create another book with that. For now, i think is better to make a little chapter with the "most used concepts", and chapters that dig deeper in the topics. I am up to yours toughts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.