Help Needed - Trying to add Private Ham to Mk1-3 IVA - See Screenshots

So I'm hoping there are some more experienced folks out there that can help me.  Up until a week ago I had not even though about doing any modding, but then I came up with an idea my son would love.  So here I am struggling through learning a tiny amount of Blender and Unity.  I'm attempting to place a Ty Private Ham image in the Mk1-3 command pod so that he can travel the Kerbal system with those little green freaks.  I've made some progress, but now I'm at a standstill so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've managed to apply the Private Ham image to a cube in Blender.  I've also managed to turn that cube in to a Prop using Unity.  The Prop shows up in KSP tools and I am able to spawn it in Unity.  When I try to put it inside the Mk1-3 Internal space though, it doesn't show up in the game.  I'm fairly certain my config files are OK, so not sure if I messed something up in the prop creation, or am not placing it correctly in the Mk1-3.  The image file is a .png instead of dds, but not sure if that makes a functional difference?  Again, any help is greatly appreciate!

Here's the prop as created in Unity...

15mt0alngla31.png

And the Prop files

5zi768jvgla31.png

And the Mk1-3

3yl96eiygla31.png

And the Mk1-3 cfg with call for prop

rjpq1bsrgla31.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.