Best updated mods for career mode?

Lokachop

NearFuture Tech, Cryogenic Engines, Kerbal Atomics,  by Nertea is my must have mod now, better warp speed/time by linuxgamer (I don't even enjoy playing anymore without those two mods), dmagic scanning is great too, there are just so many amazing mods now, hard to pick. KSP-I is updated as well (although I have never been smart enough to fully figure that one out yet). 

ScanSat

Nehemia Engineering Orbital Science

These are 1.6 only but seems to work fine.

Dmagic Orbital Science

Station Science

Probes Plus includes many parts, but I pulled it to save part loading count as a lot of them are redundant with Dmagic.  It's kinda out of date at 1.4.4 but seemed to work fine in 1.7.

Contract Configurator is working fine for me too, despite being out of date.

Tourism Plus and Bases and Stations Reborn contract packs make more sense of tourism and station contracts in career mode.

I'm not using it, but Interkosmos was newly released and includes more science experiments.  Kraken Science, by the same author has more experiments too, though they are a little too goofy for my playthrough.

Edited by overkill13

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.