Escape Velocity (fun hype)

PLEASE READ ALL FIRST:

So, with KSP 2 announced, and interstellar travel soon to be possible, I had a fun idea to get people in the mood for KSP 2, and it revolves around a single mission. To prepare for the journey to the stars, you must first leave our own, in KSP 1. Now, while this is just for fun, I do want screenshots, to track how many successes there are, and there will be rules, which I will state later on.

Now, while some of you know what I mean by escaping Kerbol, the sun, but, others don't, so I'll quickly explain what I mean. If you go to the star map, and you zoom out to the planet orbital lines, the line of your craft should be a line pointing away from Kerbol, the sun, and shouldn't have an orbit of it's own around the star. Hope that makes sense.

Now, the rules:

-No cheating.

-No hacking.

-No glitches.

-Stock parts, DLC allowed.

-Gravity assists are allowed, but only once per body (planet/moon/sun). Choose your path wisely.

-Must be manned.

-Command module only, no command chairs.

-Must contain all scientific equipment for scans at the destination, and must allow for crew rotations of said equipment (mainly the lab), as well as communication equipment to transmit the data you find back to Kerbin.

-Must not lose power while on escape trajectory.

And that's it. Have fun, and boldly go where no one has gone before. To infinity, and beyond! (Yes, I know it's sort of already been done, but just try to have fun with this, for the sake of the KSP 2 hype train).

-

Edited by M_Rat13

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.