It doesn't let me select the orbit in ps4 KSP

Hola Soy nuevo es este maravilloso juego que me tiene enganchado y tengo el problema de que no puedo seleccionar ninguna parte de la órbita para crear una orbita de prueba en mi partida. E probado crear otra partida y me funciona solo me falla en mi partida si algien me podría ayudar lo agradecería

[Added Translation]
Hello I am new is this wonderful game that has me hooked and I have the problem that I cannot select any part of the orbit to create a test orbit in my game. And I tried to create another game and it works for me, it only fails me in my game if someone could help me I would appreciate it

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

Welcome to the forum @Raúl55,

Unfortunately all posts outside of the international section of the forum require an English translation. I have also translated the title. We encourage you to use a service like google translate if you wish to post in the general forum.
Do you mean you wish to see a projected orbit before you launch?

[Translation]
Bienvenido al foro @ Raúl55, Lamentablemente, todas las publicaciones fuera de la sección internacional del foro requieren una traducción al inglés. También he traducido el título. Le recomendamos que utilice un servicio como el traductor de Google si desea publicar en el foro general. ¿Quiere decir que desea ver una órbita proyectada antes del lanzamiento?

Edited by James Kerman
Added information

When you begin a career game, you can not select orbits. This is to make a bigger challenge at the beginning.

In order to select orbits, you need to make some money and then upgrade the Mission Control building one time, and also upgrade the Tracking Station building one time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.