Mozart's Music... How Do You Rate It?

Spacescifi

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is held in high esteem in the classical realm of music.

Personally, I favor his violin sonatas (music with a violin and piano only) above all else he did.

Why? His other stuff can be quite bloated with too much music. Mozart has a way of varying notes in his music rapidly, so rapidly that if his music were a story, it would be like lots of stuff happening all at once. It is actually difficult to keep track, so that hardly any Mozart music can I hum a tune to. Why? His music changes direction so much it is near impossible to remember a tune to it. 

Nonetheless, I still love some of his violin sonatas, since while I cannot hum them, they are quite pleasant and pretty to listen to.

Also.... probably more importantly, Mozart's music is free. If you know where to look. Just ask me and will show you where.

Edited by Spacescifi
Amadeus... not amadaeus

Being a music enthusiast I give the music of Mozart high regards.

This piece for example is my favorite; when I first listened to it I almost envisioned myself riding horseback through the English Countryside, 

It is also worth noting that this work was parodied by the late great Flanders and Swann which if you haven't listened to it, it is quite hilarious, especially at the ending. :D

Edited by Jeb1969

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.