Total Loss of Inputs - But Some Mouse Control Issue

So this has happened multiple times lately, and it's driving me nuts. I'm on 1.7.3 still. When this happens, I can still use my mouse to select my menu items, I can click to check status of parts, etc. But I can't control the ship in any way, I can't click EVA, I can't click SAS, I can't use the WASD to do anything, I can't switch to Map mode, I can't use escape to bring up the menu. I can't warp, I can't switch vessels (it says "Target Switching Locked" I think. You can see that RCS and SAS are somewhat grayed out maybe. But I have plenty of electric charge, I have people onboard, I'm not warping. I can't figure out what is happening here.

I do have mods, including EVE, KER, Firespitter, KAC, procedural fairings, SCANsat, Near Future stuff, CTT, Chatterer, Docking Port Alignment (which I can't figure out how to enable), transfer window planner, trajectories, Stage Recovery, RCS Build Aid, MechJeb, KIS, KAS, Gravity Turn, and some other stuff I don't even know why or what it is.

The game keeps running though. Time passes. I just can't do anything. I end up having to kill the game with Alt-F4 and then go back in and go to a save.

Strangely, it Autosaves (or at least says it is) while I'm stuck like this.

Any ideas?SrUbp2c.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.