Buggy Rovers (wheels)

Long time since I used the forums, this time onto v1.9.1
Anyway I've been having an issue with rovers in KSP, more specifically a mix of the TR-2L Wheel, and one of the rotational servos (can't remember the name off the top of my head)
Anyway refer to the screenshots here:
screenshot142.png
The 2 rovers are for a mobile planetary base on the Mun being tested on Kerbin. Both have been sent to the mun in previous missions but inevitably end in disaster (reasons below). Everything is as it should be, no unusual behaviour apart from physics warp causing them to shudder.

screenshot146.png
Once both rovers are docked however, it's as if the kraken itself is shaking the two rovers (along with 5 kerbonauts inside) mercilessly until I'm forced to either retract the landing wheels or undock the rovers.
I know the robotics are a little buggy atm and I haven't been up to date with all version releases but any help is much appreciated! (craft files can be provided if necessary)

Sorry no one has suggestions for you.  Players have reported the bouncing with wheels/landing-gear on hinges here,
https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/24614
but there are no suggestions for avoiding the problem.

You might have already tried enabling 'Advanced Tweakables' to set 'Spring/Damping: override' and increase the 'Damping' in the right-click menu on the wheels.  I don't know if that will help but it is a guess.

If you've used 'Advanced Tweakables' and auto-struts, that can cause similar problems, more jittering than bouncing, so you might disable those if you have used them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.