Hey everyone!

eM-Krow

Hey everyone, my name is Krow. Happy to be here with all the Kermans. :cool: Just turned 20 a month ago. Just got into KSP a week or two ago so bare with me if my designs look a little eye burning. Hope to show some neat stuff (hopefully) that interests everyone and keep the forum a bit more active than as much as I've heard. Anyways, good to meet you all.

Thanks for the advice on that. Though I think I'm a tad bit late on that. Already "attempted" to land on Jool. Sure you know how that ended up :confused:. I've just been having way too much fun with it.

If you know of, do you know any good guides to building Delta-V on a rocket? So far I've gotten around 16k~ with liquid fuel only (before I knew that the Atomic was the most efficient besides ion engines) but I feel like I could go higher but I''m not sure how I'd go about that thus far.

Ah also, is there a reason when I edit my messages it seems to delete it? I edited my message on the MechJeb thread a bit ago and I couldn't see it anymore. Same here with the edit I just made here.

Edited by eM-Krow

• 3 years later...