KSP Munbase. K&K docking port won't dock-

Hello there experienced kerballers. I've just started playing KSP again after an extended break. Previously I have only played the stock version with the DLC's. I am now trying to play the game again but with a few mods to spice it up. I wanted to place a base on the moon as a spacehub for my endeavours further out into space. 

I've sent a K&K planetary central hub to the moon, and alongside it a rover with docking ports intended to help move the other parts of the base around to ease the docking. However, there is a major flaw in my inexperienced design, the ports on the rover won't connect to the planetary hub. I've tried lining them up as best I can but I don't get any option to dock.The rover with K&K docking port. https://imgur.com/a/AhaWHZI  The planetary hubs current position https://imgur.com/a/8dPPOSm And finally lined up docking ports that won't connect... https://imgur.com/a/Ibtk35m 

Any help would be massively appreciated, I'm guessing I've overlooked something very simple in trying to rush a base on to the moon.

15 minutes ago, Entropian said:

You don't have a docking port on the hub.

This. You need docking ports on the hub as well as the parts you're adding to it. Easily resolved using KIS/KAS, you can just send up some extra ports or 'borrow' them from something that's already there and then stick them to the hub, but if you aren't using those mods then you'll need to send a new hub module with docking ports attached- and make sure they're the right way round!

1 minute ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

This. You need docking ports on the hub as well as the parts you're adding to it. Easily resolved using KIS/KAS, you can just send up some extra ports or 'borrow' them from something that's already there and then stick them to the hub, but if you aren't using those mods then you'll need to send a new hub module with docking ports attached- and make sure they're the right way round!

I have KIS but not KAS, is it still possible to attach a port using only that? I've just sent up a rescue mission with ports included to fix my stupidity...

1 hour ago, Entropian said:

You don't have a docking port on the hub.

59 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

I got it to work when I actually had docking ports on both parts. A sincere thank you to both of you! Now I can get on with building my spaceport!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.