Shroud Bug when Using a Command Pod on Top of the Rocket

i discovered a pretty annoying bug and i dont know anymore how to fix this by myself. 

so apparently the Shroud im using on my second Stage is bugged when im using a command pod on top of the Rocket. but only THEN. when there isnt a command pod everything is fine.

im using a couple of mods. around 60 i think. i didnt tested it yet what may causes this bug.  Some people i already talked to said it could be Autostrut. but even if i didnt autostrut any part the bug happens. 

here are 3 pictures of the problem and my modlist:

https://imgur.com/a/m23XRyl

please tell me when more information is needed. i will provide everything.

Edited by H0FF1

9 hours ago, H0FF1 said:

i discovered a pretty annoying bug and i dont know anymore how to fix this by myself. 

so apparently the Shroud im using on my second Stage is bugged when im using a command pod on top of the Rocket. but only THEN. when there isnt a command pod everything is fine.

im using a couple of mods. around 60 i think. i didnt tested it yet what may causes this bug.  Some people i already talked to said it could be Autostrut. but even if i didnt autostrut any part the bug happens. 

here are 3 pictures of the problem and my modlist:

https://imgur.com/a/m23XRyl

please tell me when more information is needed. i will provide everything.

Most shrouds tend to work pretty well so this is an unusual bug. 

My guess is that it's from whatever mod the shroud is from. The command pod works fine, but the shroud clearly has issues when that command pod is attached. Looks pretty generic - if you can figure out where it's from try the individual mod's release/support thread. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.