Repeat Tourist Business?

I've been running a booming tourist business with relatively safe and comfortable (by Kerbal standards, anyway) trips around the Kerbin system. The Kelp reviews are glowing, and everyone seems to appreciate getting to take home a piece of the ship that brought them home as a souvenir, but I just don't seem to be getting any return business.

Do tourists ever make a return appearance? Or do they all go back to their lives at the bottom of the well with their one-star of experience, never to visit the wild black yonder again? 

17 hours ago, maddog59 said:

Do tourists ever make a return appearance? Or do they all go back to their lives at the bottom of the well with their one-star of experience, never to visit the wild black yonder again? 

While many kerbals may yearn to see the stars from beyond their sky, the singular terrors involved in actually doing so are such that wishing to repeat this unlikely stunt is reserved for only the truly certifiable, such as Jebediah.

Put another way, consider that these are the same companies that supply the explosion-worthy parts who are also asking you to loft the tourists.  Perhaps these contracts are a disciplinary measure for corporate employees who are somewhat less than VI in their VIP.  I know that I work with some people who could use a twelve-year holiday to Jupiter--then I might actually get something done around here.

Edited by Zhetaan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.