Critical Error

Okay, so recently i've been trying to load KSP, and It freezes toward the end. I Checked the logs, and for about 5610 lines of the log i get the error:

[ERR ##:##:##.###] [FlowGraph]: Graph already contains item! Part structuralIBeam# with id ##########

The first set of hashtags are the time it was, the hashtag next to structuralBeam is 1-3 and the last ones are just the Id.

please help.

Never seen that before! Assuming structural beam refers to the stock part it sounds like it’s been duplicated but not sure what flow graph is tbh. Obvious question is did you add/remove/change/update anything before it started crashing?

im not sure, its probably a mod. Heres my modlist:

BreakingGround-DLC 
CommNet Antennas Extension 
Community Resource Pack 
Community Terrain Texture Pack 
Kerbal Engineer Redux 
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier 
Making History 
MechJeb 2 
ModularFlightIntegrator 
Module Manager 
Outer Planets Mod 
RemoteTech Redev Antennas (just for comnet antennas extention)
Tracking Station Evolved

Ok after a bit of research flowgraph is a class that is used in a couple of areas but one is for calculating common joint connections/strength between parts (think autostruts) which ties in with the structural beam reference.

However none of your mods seem to affect that, in fact I run most of those myself so I’m at a loss to what might be the cause :/

Haha nah it’s not that. You didn’t uninstall the game then reinstall did you or moved folders around/duplicated them. Can only think there’s multiple copies of the parts somewhere.

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.