kOS cheat sheet/tutorial mod

theleg

kOS cheat sheet/tutorial mod?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a kOS cheat sheet/tutorial mod?

• Yes
    • No

I am sure many people have tried to use kOS instead of mechjeb, but couldn't understand it due to its complexity. Is it possible to make a mod which can act as a cheat sheet by providing all the major commands required for basic operations, or giving an in-game tutorial on how to do your first launch, orbit, docking, etc..

This way, even people with no programming knowledge will start using kOS and learn some programming.

They’re already listed in the documentation. I haven’t used kOS for years but i seem to remember writing the scripts in notepad++ and the in game console was only used to run those pre-written scripts so for me personally, the way it’s done now is fine (although I don’t use it as said above).

I think there was also a site (maybe something on here) where people shared their kOS scripts (a bit like the craft files) and a lot of basic tutorial style scripts were distributed there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.