How do I place a experiment control station on console?

So I have landed on the mun and I want to place a experiment control station next to my landing site but I don’t know how. I put it in my inventory and don’t know how to place it edit: Im using my engineer kerbal but it says “unsuited kerbal: 1

Edited by Almond99

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, did you figure this out yet?   I don’t recall seeing that message that you’ve had.  For me, after I grab any of the breaking ground deployable science units (the control unit, experiment, power unit or antenna) from the storage part, you hover the cursor over  the kerbal whose inventory slot you want it to go into. Note how the icon looks before you drop it into the kerbal’s inventory.  After it’s in the Kerbal’s inventory, there’s a little symbol added to the bottom (right?) of the icon.  You press that symbol with the cursor and that lets you placed the unit on the ground where you want it.  Now it’s best to deploy the science units with a scientist and the power units with an engineer as it enhances the units output by doing so.   I don’t think it matters with the control unit or antenna who deploys it …. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.