Issues with modded textures

Hi, i've been having some issues with textures after i downloaded a bunch of visual changing mods. No one seems to have the same issues and if anyone knows how to fix them i would greately appreciate some help. I added an image of all my mods and also the issue i've been having.

Any help appreciated.

Here you can see that these "bright" spots on Kerbin are very weird and contain black shapes. If you would move the camera in game they would actually even flash and it's very annoying.

bd76gNt.png

Here are the same bright spots but seen from Space Center

fNL5lWY.png

Here is a whole Mun terrain bugged except for those 3 "Minecraft chunks" 

CyqMFbG.png

An image of all my mods

aIS6B3b.png

Edited by Koddra
Added a new image and descriptions for images

Third image (of the Mun) doesn’t work for me. As for the first two, that’s a city lights effect from AVP and is meant to look like that; it might look a bit odd if there are clouds on top of it as they’re usually black at night and will hide the city lights when you’re above them.

I’m far more concerned by the fact that you have two ModuleManagers in there- that’s really bad, you should only ever have one: delete the 4.1.4 version and the MM.configcache, MM.configSHA, MM.physics and MM.tech tree then reload the game so these can be regenerated.

Check that all your mods are compatible with the version of KSP you’re using (which version of KSP are you using?) and try running the game again. There’s a program called CKAN which can automatically install/uninstall mods and their dependencies for you and get the right versions (nearly) every time, I encourage you to use that instead of downloading and installing your mods manually.

1 hour ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Third image (of the Mun) doesn’t work for me. As for the first two, that’s a city lights effect from AVP and is meant to look like that; it might look a bit odd if there are clouds on top of it as they’re usually black at night and will hide the city lights when you’re above them.

I’m far more concerned by the fact that you have two ModuleManagers in there- that’s really bad, you should only ever have one: delete the 4.1.4 version and the MM.configcache, MM.configSHA, MM.physics and MM.tech tree then reload the game so these can be regenerated.

Check that all your mods are compatible with the version of KSP you’re using (which version of KSP are you using?) and try running the game again. There’s a program called CKAN which can automatically install/uninstall mods and their dependencies for you and get the right versions (nearly) every time, I encourage you to use that instead of downloading and installing your mods manually.

The problem with light effects is that they actually flicker and they are very buggy i would expect for them to be just a 2D texture but in my case they look like someone tried to animate them and the file got corrupted.

I used CKAN to check on some updates but everything is updated. Also i'm using the newest KSP version.

And i also discovered that mun textures are bugged only when a specific amount of light is shining on the surface. Because it only happens when there is a sunset.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.