Nodes going missing in the VAB

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17baSHLj1ZSsL2orNMsQ-sei_CbKrJj9Z/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FunWfAuLtUp0O9NTXfQDJ_rM5KPFEWTf/view?usp=sharing

Log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fTNu6DTCjhWZZ0cRfqPJpiungD0Hl3NE/view?usp=sharing

I'm really racking my brain on this one. For some reason my crafts have nodes just disappearing on the bottom of parts. The modes may work and allow me to place a few parts;... but then I try to drop a new part on the stock, but the bottommost part's node just disappears. I can put a new part in its place and it changes nothing. Then, I can even pull off old parts from the stock and suddenly nodes will stop working farther up the chain, that were working prior.  In these example pictures, the decoupler on the ship actually had a fuel tank originally on it... when I pulled off the tank, the node it was originally coupled to just totally disappeared. 

I'm seeing issues with restock and kerbalism and configs.  kerbalism is complaining about nodes.  I don't know what parts are specifically affected, but I would look at those two mods to start with.  I saw only a few exceptions in the log...

Since I saw texture issues with restock, and node issues with Kerbalism, I would look at removing those mods and reinstalling them.  

First remove those mods and try creating a vessel.   if that works, then reinstall each and test after each installation.  they might be corrupted, or just out of date... not sure.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Papa_Joe

Can you tell me what lines you saw what you saw? Whenever I look through logs I see lots of errors but I know many of them can be ignored, and my log there is pretty huge. I gave a cursory look through and didn't see anything totally catastrophically outstanding. I don't think...

Edited by Frostiken

Agreed, nothing totally catastrophic.  but the issues with textures and nodes, while not causing errors, could be contributing to the node issue.  Kerbalism is looking for certain resources, which by itself is not a problem.  Restock is looking for certain squad part textures (.dds files) which may or may not be an issue with a corrupted install.  I don't claim to be an expert in either mod.  However, something is causing your issues, and those kinds of problems "could" contribute to them.  Just my thoughts.  

I know you have quite a few mods, and for the most part they are playing nice together.  But the node problems you are getting are part configuration related, so any mod modifying parts could be suspect.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.