Unable to save game after 30 in game days

Macenzie

So after a successful Mun flight (having to avoid using landing legs), I decided to move on to a Mimnus mission. 

After landing and dusting off, I fluffed the landing back on Kerbal so I went to reload... nothing happened. I went to the menu and all my quick saves after taking off were not available. at number #62 quicksave.

Saving a manual file wouldn't work either and if I overwrote a quick save it would vanish.

Also the space bar stopped working for staging....

I'm not sure whether it was the time of the game or something happening during the flight but something corrupted the playthrough, making saves unrecoverable.

Sorry  mods, meant to put this into bug reports! 

i'm have the same kind of problem.

I started a flight to the mun on lunchday. had to save because more things to do in live. Today i load up my game and burn my way to the mun when i got there i wanted to place a quick save but it's not there, also a manual save did not work. i tried a restart but that did not work so my only option now is to make a new game.

Edit: typos

Edited by vanhelsing654

Moved to KSP2 Bug Reports.

28 minutes ago, Macenzie said:

Sorry  mods, meant to put this into bug reports! 

No worries! If you need moderators for anything (moving threads, etc.) you can report things in the future. It's not just for when bad stuff is happening! :)