C7 SpacePlane Exchange

C7Studios

Since we\'re sharing cheatplanes, this is the best I\'ve come up with - it can reach orbit on a single original C7 fuel tank (with plenty to spare.) After a tiny burn to get off the pad, it can circle at about 250m/s up to 13000m, at which point I turn on the engines. Also capable of various high-altitude cruises. Landing speed is in the thirties, and is pretty easy; it\'s a tail dragger though, so make sure you come in at the angle of the horizon.

t4VXX.jpg

It fly\'s pretty well. I\'ve been tinkering with it for the past 2 hours and got it to do 3/4 of a orbit and land at nighttime, the only thing was if I was a better flyer i would been able to keep both the engine and left wing on. ??? Here is a picture of the updated craft. :D

48386202.png

C7 i would like you to turn around your C7-ST-MK2 part 90 degrees so i can have it horizontal to finish my a10 wart hog

T5xyY.png

also i need a small part similar to nova\'s t2 strake so i can finish my black bird

AHC3L.jpgGx58K.jpg As you can see in the second image i barely managed to do with heavy drone parts

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. I attempted a takeoff using the cart underneath the craft. Unfortunately the lift was too much and the craft was too small and it backwards nose-dived into the ground. And the second attempt I broke the decouplers off. \'Nuff said...

I started adding carts from the cart plugin to planes and its working well. I can well much better than the lander wheels now.

screenshot73p.png

Ya i have been usning the cart but putting the normal landing wheels on the wings since the cart came out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.