Ship spins uncontrollable

ant1nam3

hello, i have been playing ksp and have built a fairly large rocket, however it keeps spinning even with perfectly lined struts and an asas, or even if i try with 100 sas my ship CANOT stop spinning.

here is the ship file if you do not belive my struts are placed well

http://www./?yx4bkygvb82tq9j

if anyone knows of a mod that corrects ksp's aweful control please let me know. thanks in advanced anyone who helps

P.S im sorry if it says i posted this twice, when i checked to see where my posy was apparantly i didnt post anything. im sorry!

Hello,

1) Please take a screenshot of your ship. Press F1, go to this website, upload, and paste in the "direct" link.

2) Have you tried adding SAS (different than ASAS) parts on the rocket? (Most ships usually only need one SAS, but bigger ones may need more.)

3) Adding and strategically placing RCS will probably help.

Edited by AustralianFries

Another deciding factor: how far away from your centre of mass is your thrust? Very long rockets, no matter how many ASAS units you put on, will tend to tumble as the atmosphere thins. A screenshot will help us greatly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.