Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

A new one, and a redone one. Firstly, there's the Malachai Bio Systems flag

JVnAO1Y.png

Might add a border or something. I dunno. The gold thing in the center is a triple helix DNA strand (I figured that double helixes are so backwater, you know?), and the motto on the bottom reads "Vita Improvidus, Unum Corpsus Multa Simul..." or "Improving life, one (dead) body at a time..."

Next up, the revamp of my orgional flag for Malachai Heavy Industries:

YSiEHQg.png

The motto reads: "Magna Cogitare! Nulla Consequat!" or "Think Big! No Matter the Consequences!"

I'm also thinking about commissioning some of my artist friends to make the flags less crappy looking.

Last time, I brought you the Nexus Intelligent Systems, Incorporated Official Marking Flag Model A4...

lhZT7Iz.png

to commemorate a successful landmark!

And I decided that there needed to be one to mark our failures...

dZYfuhj.png

I present, the Nexus Intelligent Systems, Incorporated Official Mortality Reminded Flag

Use it to say that someone died, likely horribly! :D

may you please make that flag availible for download :)

Which flag do you want available for download, and more importantly, who exactly are you talking to? There's quite a few people who might think you're talking to them.

Also, if you want someone else's flag, you can just right click and hit "save target as" and it will be like downloading anything else on the internet. Though, the person you downloaded from might not be as happy if they find out you re-upload it as your own somewhere else, so try not to do that ;)

Alright you guys have blown me away with how awesome these flags are, and well, I think it's time to show mine :D

It isn't much but I'm quite proud of how it turned out. It's a fine Space Center flag for the Eus International Space Agency!

pbSMgWG.png

I was toying around while waiting for the mods to update today and came up with these designs. The blues stand for the delicate atmosphere and the ocean, the green is for the continents on Kerbin and of course because they are green critters, and the green star symbolizes how Kerbals conquer space.

These two are more flag-like:

eYdCg6W.pngHJY2GvP.png

And these are more like mission patches (inspired by the Ares mission patch):

SkN4WYo.pngA6UAYfP.png

I guess I'll go with the left "mission patch", it propably stands out better against the darkness of space. The "rocket star" also brings in the inevitable aspect of kerbal life of having stuff from space rain down on them.

Edited by Lexif
typo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.