[Cabana Corp R&D]Official Outsourcing/Recruitment for Modellers!

Hey there!

Ban-Anad here, sole owner and proprietor of Cabana Corp R&D speaking!

As it has come up in discussions with some customers, Cabana Corp's own staff of bright, albeit simple, engineers and scientists is good at many things.

One of the things they are not good at however is handling pencils, or producing any sort of 3D art. Though I am assured by HR that could change (the Misapplied Sciences Division says the timescale of such a leap would be in the millions of years).

That is why the Board has unanimously decided to begin an outsourcing project in order to meet public demands for "cooler looking" products.

Any modellers applying for the position will be employed on a freelance basis. Payment will be made in bananas due to Financial Branch reluctance to spend on two resource pools when it comes to remuneration. Freelance modellers will also be mentioned in product manuals and advertisements.

Modellers will work closely with Cabana Corp. engineers in order to provide the best balance between technical functionality and design, and are encouraged to voice their opinions whenever they feel necessary. However, I take this opportunity to advise against trying to feed Cabana Corp. monkeys peanuts. Reasons classified.

Should any questions arise, I shall be fully available to answer them.

I am instructed by both HR and PR to say that the following is indeed fact: Cabana Corp employed monkeys are here under their own volition and are paid in kind, in a form of their choosing- as it happens it's bananas. Employed monkeys are in no way a threat to any person and are indeed quite friendly unless provoked, provided with peanuts, or if someone forgets to refill the coffee machine on a slow Monday.

*Off microphone*

Is that all? Yes? Good. What? No, I'm not reading that!

Ahem... Ban-Anad, out!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.