Sign in to follow this  
Fergi182

Kethane Mod?

Can anyone link me the kethane mod for the current update, i cannot seem to find it.

Ok, so I have the RAR file in the GameData/Kethane folder (tried it in just the straight GameData folder but got the same result) and when I go to launch the vehicle with a Kethane sensor all I get is this screen. Also, I downloaded an updated .dll file from somewhere on here and have that in the GameData/Kethane/Plugins folder and deleted the .dll file in the KSP/Plugins folder. Any help would be appreciated. :

screenshot14.png

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/23979-Kethane-Pack-0-4-3-Download-link-now-up-to-date-after-forum-catastrophe?p=402101&viewfull=1#post402101

Waives hand.. These are the files you are looking for..

The small link in the quote. Terribly obvious I know. Remove everything you added that has anything to do with kethane. Install that directly into GameData. The sounds will not work but everything else will function fine. If you would like to have the detector sounds, you need to leave only the sounds folder and it's contents in the KSP/PluginData/MMI_Kethane folder. Everything else in the DL needs to go into KSP/GameData.