Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Very nice, but I can't see the cowboy hats :(

If the background flag was removed and replaced with something less busy, and the top hats were sitting on top of, instead of nested around the hats, it would be a winner.

93jZa5C.png

9iO1UCd.png

Hey, i have a request.

KEBkmnt.png

Edited by MadHorse

Could someone try and make a flag out of these, just a bit more like iOS? Have it say "Pulsarium" in the background, with the words "Scientia, Fides, Fatum, Ignis Et Veritas" near the bottom. Center the station, and don't put the quotation marks in.

4sbPTIX.jpg

JMf8Jl7.jpg

Edited by Needles_10

Could someone try and make a flag out of these, just a bit more like iOS? Have it say "Pulsarium" in the background, with the words "Scientia, Fides, Fatum, Ignis Et Veritas" near the bottom. Center the station, and don't put the quotation marks in.

What do you mean with 'just a bit more like iOS'?

Any ideas of the background?

I'd like a flag of this:

over Laythe, on a white background (with a wavy/flaggy looking texture)

qvHZfdk.png

48KqeJF.png

What do you mean with 'just a bit more like iOS'?

Any ideas of the background?

By that I mean "making the entire flag resemble the vector styling of iOS7". Sorry for not clarifying.

Also, could you make the background be like STRIPES, but with Blue/White and White/Blue? (non-stripe/stripe) Two flags for each photo in that way?

I don't know exactly what i want but this i know:

I want Kerbin in gold in (or around) the center, A black background (mabye some stars ??) and the word "Sharks Mining and Transport" (whitout the "" ;P) in gold else you got free roam :D

And if it not too much the wavey texture :)

I don't know exactly what i want but this i know:

I want Kerbin in gold in (or around) the center, A black background (mabye some stars ??) and the word "Sharks Mining and Transport" (whitout the "" ;P) in gold else you got free roam :D

And if it not too much the wavey texture :)

2 different versions:

yP7fo18.pngpxQzzGM.png

Edited by MadHorse

By that I mean "making the entire flag resemble the vector styling of iOS7". Sorry for not clarifying.

Also, could you make the background be like STRIPES, but with Blue/White and White/Blue? (non-stripe/stripe) Two flags for each photo in that way?

Something like that? I hope im on the right track...haha :)

osAXdS5.png

I would like a circle in the center, with all planets except kerbin and kerbin in the center of them all, with this text around the circle : Cela a été un long chemin, mais nous sommes ici. Or, if it does not fit at a resonable font then have it everywhere you can fit it (on the other parts). Then, I want navy blue everywhere except the circle

Can some one make me a flag that looks like this http://i.imgur.com/dMy7gGV.png&p=10403 but says bellmen instead of kerbal

@slick50 ... your text is somehow pixelated ;)

2iSDgs8.png

I would like a circle in the center, with all planets except kerbin and kerbin in the center of them all, with this text around the circle : Cela a été un long chemin, mais nous sommes ici. Or, if it does not fit at a resonable font then have it everywhere you can fit it (on the other parts). Then, I want navy blue everywhere except the circle

'I want navy blue everywhere except the circle'

It's also blue for the moment...but i can change it anytime if you want.

ZmlyAAl.png

Edited by MadHorse

Can someone make me a flag centered on this image?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/PFunkMothership.jpg

In the upper left, in red text have "KSP", parallel to (but not touching, have it above it) the ufo

In the upper right, red text, "1bdI", same orientation as KSP

Underneath the picture, in larger text, have the caption "Another planet under P-funk!"

no quotes though.

Thanks!

Can someone make me a flag centered on this image?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/PFunkMothership.jpg

In the upper left, in red text have "KSP", parallel to (but not touching, have it above it) the ufo

In the upper right, red text, "1bdI", same orientation as KSP

Underneath the picture, in larger text, have the caption "Another planet under P-funk!"

no quotes though.

Thanks!

p4bX0nI.pngMz0605T.pngOsgBTdb.png

Can I get a flag of Duna with a roman emperor style leaf crown around it.

B4hB8pm.png

Skyrunner: a few questions to make things easier for MadHorse *snip*

Yeah, would be easier in most cases. But on the other hand i can do whatever i want. :P

Can you make me a flag with like this screenshot. (just no Hud)

http://imageshack.com/a/img594/405/wp7z.png

fh0uWlv.png

Edited by MadHorse

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.