KerbalBase - A website for your ships!

Neat website! I've uploaded a couple of designs! :)

I seem to have an issue when trying to give the image designation, it constantly says that I have the 'wrong image link'. Also, it seems that the site inserts a \ before any quotation marks or apostrophes, is there a fix for this?

It is for security reasons, but soon it will be completely fine!

A suggestion for you to help get around the site opening the .craft files instead of actually downloading them:

http://webdesign.about.com/od/php/ht/force_download.htm

Of course, I'm assuming you're using PHP, but the core of the technique applies universally.

Also may I suggest you set the images for each listing to link to their details pages as well? It's a behavior that a lot of experienced web surfers will have come to expect, and will make the site that much easier for a broader audience to use.

A suggestion for you to help get around the site opening the .craft files instead of actually downloading them:

http://webdesign.about.com/od/php/ht/force_download.htm

Of course, I'm assuming you're using PHP, but the core of the technique applies universally.

Also may I suggest you set the images for each listing to link to their details pages as well? It's a behavior that a lot of experienced web surfers will have come to expect, and will make the site that much easier for a broader audience to use.

As I am using ZIP files everywhere, then it wont be neccessary to force downloads anymore.

Also I made it so the whole image links you to the page.

Needs either smaller font, limited characters, auto-scaling in the div for ship names in the Camera script for vessel/mod names. "Jupiter Armored Exploration Vehicle" is overrunning itself in the slideshow.

Found the problem, it was not because of the font size, but because there was a text which for some unknown reason was there even though i don't remember putting it there... Anyways Fixed!

Now i have to stand between 2 things, which is how to manage mods.

One way is that I could make a huge database of all the mods from the kerbalspaceport and update it once a week or so.

Second way is that you write in what mods you were using...

I cant decide which way would be better...

What about setting up mods as tags, so users can select the mods they used in their craft, apply them as tags, which causes the site to reference links to those mods on Spaceport in the description?